Douce France London Ltd is an active company incorporated on 30 January 2022 with the registered office located in London, Greater London, and is a ‘controller’ under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Douce France London Ltd will respect and protect your privacy at all times. We will keep your information secure and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection Act and consumer legislation.
We will never share personal details with any other company/individuals. However, if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority to provide your information, we are entitled do so.
What information will we collect from you?
We will only collect information from you that is relevant to what we are dealing with. In particular we may collect the following information from you that is defined as ‘personal data’:
- Personal details including name, address and contact details
- Personal details of the children and young people in our care that are legally required
- Physical or mental health details
We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (eg the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of the website that were viewed during your visit, and any search terms that you entered on our website. We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
You agree that:
- The information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you will notify us immediately of any changes
- Not to impersonate any other person or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use
- Failure to provide the necessary information may result in your booking not being accepted
How will we use your information?
We will mainly use your information to book a child or young person onto one of our camp, club, class or private tuition, ensure that we are aware of and properly manage any special circumstances (such as medical, dietary or religious) that you make us aware of and as is necessary for the performance of the contract between us.
We may also use it for:
- Market research
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and its services to you
- To notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you via our newsletter. You may unsubscribe from this at any time once your registration has been processed. You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing.
We will ask you for your specific consent for permission to take videos or photos for training and promotional purposes.
Who will we share your information with?
All paper copies of parents’ and children’s records are stored and are only accessed by authorised personnel.
Personal data collected will only be processed by appropriate individuals on a ‘need to know’ basis.
Some processing activity might be carried out by third parties such as IT systems or web developers. This is always subject to contractual assurances that personal data will be kept securely.
How long will we keep your information for?
We will keep your information or that of the child or young person you register with us throughout the period of time that we do work for you and afterwards until the end of the relevant retention period we are required to do by law and for insurance purposes.
What rights do you have?
At any point you can make a request relating to your personal data which is held by Douce France London Ltd. You have the right to request the deletion of your data where there is no compelling reason for its continued use.
You also have the right to opt-out of receiving the newsletter at any time.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible at the below address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes.